March 30, 2005

Me? Morbid?!

I've been accused of being morbid (yes, all you people - you know who you are). I was actually gunning for deep and profound but obviously, that backfired. In retrospect, I suppose I have been a tad morbid, so in order to counter the impression that I have made, I will now wax lyrical about bright, happy and cheery things like ...

... pretty daisies, little puppies, chocolate chip cookies, teddy bears, sugar doughnuts, raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens ....

Ah, I have been liberated from the shackles of morbidity ... rainbows, sunny skies, chirpy birds ... Thanks guys, I really should've done this sooner. Now if you'll excuse me, I think the Brady Bunch is back on ...

1 comment:

NickTay said...

Hey....Found your blog from bernards blog...nice :)